Monday 27 July 2009

Last week and last emotions


Only one week left.

I want to go home,but want to stay here too...I will reallymiss all my friends from this school

But we have one week,and i'm really happy=)


On saturday afternoon we went shoping,last shopping!

Before we went to the shopping centre,we were in the science museum, which was really impressive.


Than we went to the shopping centre called WESTFIELD, one of the biggest shoping centres in Europe.

It was very very good, perfect! But we had only three ours, and i haven't buy all things that i need...


And after shoping we had some time to sleep, than in the evening we had a disco, also last disco...

For me it was first, because on first week i was ill and couldn't go anywhere... On second week we didn't have a disco because new people came... So, this disco was quite good and funny=)


And yestarday we were in Thorpe Park, i really like it!!!!=))

i can't describe my emotions with words but it was PERFECT=)


At the top of this post is the foto of my favorite ride=)


Thats all i want to say*

No comments:

Post a Comment