Thursday 30 July 2009

Last days...

Tomorow will be the last day, here in QueensWood...
I really miss my friends, but when i will live this school, i will leave his school, i will miss my new friends from here...

My first impressions of this school were not good, really.
Strange people, dirty small rooms, for me all of things were strange allthough it's my third time in England and LINES also.

Then, two days left and me and my friend Maria found new friends, at first of course russian.
No, on first day we met all of russian boys and girls but we made friends not with all of them.

Then we met new friends from Germany(especially boys were good), Spain, Bulgaria and others.
On second week we had a really good time, a lot of fun=)

About lessons... On first 2 weeks they were funny, my class was perfect, but lessins were a little bit easy for me... But i enjoyed them=)))

First two weeks my only activitie was PRO- tennis. A little bit boring too, but it is really helpfull=)

Then, when second week finished a lot of my friends left, and i am still very sad about it...=(

So, finally, i don't want to go away from here, i will miss everyone, and of course i want to come back.....

I will wrote some posts from Russia, don't forget me!

Bye- bye QueensWood, i ♥ you!...

No comments:

Post a Comment